White wines, Wines
Vasillisa – Morokanella
MAKAROUNAS VASILISSA MOROKANELA 75CL
Produced in the area of “Katapani”, on a slope where the soils are clay and limestone based. The vines are quite young and they are harvested in the end of September. Following the 24 hour cold soak, fermentation takes place in acacia barrels, in which the wine matures for three more months.SKU: n/a
Cyprus Wines, White wines, Wines
- Color: Yellow with golden hues.
- Aroma: Peel and flesh of ripe citrus fruits, herbs, bread, wet pebbles, notes of sweet spices.
- Taste: Dry with cool acidity, creamy with well-balanced structure, minerality, long aftertaste.
- Potential ageing: 5 to 7 years.
Cyprus Wines, Red Wines, Wines
Vlassides Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aromas of black currant, ripe raspberry, plum, white pepper, mint, chocolate, vanilla and smoke, compose its versatile aromatic profile.
- High but round tannins which balance ideally with the acidity
- Rich body with a long aftertaste.
- Suggested bottle opening 1 to 2 hours before tasting.
- Potential of ageing for an additional period of 8 to 10 years.
Cyprus Wines, Wines
- Color: Ruby, medium intensity.
- Aroma: Black forest fruits, white pepper, tobacco, eucalyptus, white flowers, clove, chocolate, vanilla.
- Taste: Moderate acidity, intense but round tannins, aromas of sweet spices, formality, elegance, long aftertaste.
- Potential ageing: 8 to 10 years.
Red Wines, Wines
Zuccardi Malbec Concreto, Argentina
Red color with violet hues. It expresses a great herbal character with notes of red fruits, strawberry, cherry and plum: which are complemented by distinctive mineral notes. In the mouth is prolonged and deep. A wine of grand structure and acidity. Super calcareous soil short alluvial soil, with a conglomerate of big rocks at 20 cm – 0.65 feet of depth. Fermentation and aging in Concrete Vats without oak. Half of the wine is fermented with whole cluster.