, ,

Prinz von Hessen Riesling trocken 2021

Country of Origin: Germany
Specific Region: Rheingau

Winemaking Process: This wine undergoes fermentation with 80% of the process occurring in refrigerated stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in wooden barrels, accentuating its intricate character.

Pairs with: Ideal for pre-dinner drinks when paired with savory snacks, pastry bites, or a variety of appetizers. It also pairs exceptionally well with a range of fish dishes, including grilled dorado, trout, steamed pike perch, or a sophisticated monkfish fillet.

Flavor : This exquisite Riesling embodies a perfect balance of crispness and sophistication. It presents a bouquet of tropical fruit, complemented by notes of green apple and apricot, all harmonized by a delicate acidity. It showcases Riesling in its most refined form.


Four gourmet flavours developed exclusively for The Online Dot Boutique, by the famous La Galerie. (Passion Mango | Raspberry | Salted Caramel | Chocolate Gianduja)
La Galerie Pralines Limited Edition (+€25,00)
Double Wine Package (+€3,00)
Black Premium Package (+€2,50)
Product total
Options total
Grand total